Prep 20 mins
Cook 23 mins
Healthed up version of a classic.
- 1⁄2 lb ground turkey
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 large onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can no-salt-added corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can low sodium green beans
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 small yellow squash
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) can low-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 lb tater tots
- 1. Cut and drain all vegetables.
- 2. Brown turkey and saute vegetables.
- 3. Mix vegetables with mushroom soup (I add a splash of milk).
- 4. Pour into casserole dish, cover with tatortots in a "checkered" pattern (every other spot).
- 5. Bake 425 for 23 minutes.
Very tasty and yes, fairly healthy! I made this in 6 individual-serving tins to freeze for quick lunches or dinners. Love all the veggies and the tater tots are the perfect comfort-food topping. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2012