1/1 Photo of Healthy & Tasty Chicken Stew
8 hrs 20 mins
Adapted this from a recipe I saw in Quick Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 5 medium carrots, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 3 -4 chicken bouillon cubes
- chili powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cups cold water
- additional water, if needed
- 1Put all ingredient EXCEPT cornstarch and cold water into crockpot.
- 2In small bowl, mix cornstarch and water until smooth.
- 3Stir cornstarch mixture into crockpot with all the other ingredients.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy & Tasty Chicken Stew
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.4
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 471.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 12.0 g