This recipe is posted for the ZWT and is adapted from the book “Quick and Healthy “Recipes and Ideas”. I like this recipe because it's a lighter version and so I can indulge a little and not feel too guilty. With smoked slamon in it this has to belong to ZWT REGION: Canada.
- 12 ounces light cream cheese (340g)
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 15 ounces canned smoked salmon, drained (425g) or 2 cups cooked fresh flaked salmon
- 2 tablespoons celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- Blend cream cheese, sour cream, liquid smoke, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Stir in salmon, celery and onion.