My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb frozen green beans or 1 lb fresh green beans
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low-sodium cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1For fresh green beans clean trim and cut.
- 2Add some water to a pan and cook beans until almost tender while they are cooking make the frazzled onions.
- 3Peel onion and cut in half slice very thin.
- 4Spread out and salt them let set 1 minute but no longer.
- 5Put some flour in a bag add onions and shake until they are all coated shake off excess spray skillet add onions and spray them also cook turning frequently until brown and crisp.
- 6Drain green beans and mix with the soup, milk, pepper and half of the crisp onions. Bake at 350°F for about 10 minutes then top with the rest of the onions and cook another 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.0
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 215.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g