Top Review by STARTERWIFE
I personally thank you for this help,i get worried every thanks giving about how much I have to cut down or give up,this recipe is a great help.Thank you.I am saving it to my menu.
- 1 lb frozen green beans or 1 lb fresh green beans
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low-sodium cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 large onion
- salt substitute
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- For fresh green beans clean trim and cut.
- Add some water to a pan and cook beans until almost tender while they are cooking make the frazzled onions.
- Peel onion and cut in half slice very thin.
- Spread out and salt them let set 1 minute but no longer.
- Put some flour in a bag add onions and shake until they are all coated shake off excess spray skillet add onions and spray them also cook turning frequently until brown and crisp.
- Drain green beans and mix with the soup, milk, pepper and half of the crisp onions. Bake at 350°F for about 10 minutes then top with the rest of the onions and cook another 5 minutes.