1/1 Photo of Healthy Fat-Free Glazed Baked Sweet Potatoes (Or Yams)
I Can't Believe It's Healthy's Note:
These are easy, delicious, sweet, gooey, and better yet: super healthy! These could practically be dessert they are so good! This will be the easiest yam dish you ever made.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400.
- 2Dice yam into slices less than 1 inch thick, no wider than 1 1/2 inches (the smaller you cut the quicker they cook).
- 3Place in bowl and pour brown sugar and cinnamon over top. Toss to coat.
- 4Get 4 sheets of tinfoil and a pan. Divide yams in four, and pour each quarter onto a sheet of tinfoil, scraping out any leftover juices from the bottom of the bowl and pouring over top the four bunches.
- 5Pull the corners of the tinfoil up, scrunching the tinfoil packages into bundles so no yam shows through, and place each bundle onto the pan, then in the oven.
- 6Bake for 25-35 minutes, taking yams from oven at 15-20 minutes, and retossing them with a spoon so all the yams get done.
- 7Serve warm, and refrigerate leftovers when cool.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Fat-Free Glazed Baked Sweet Potatoes (Or Yams)
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 103.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g