Madras Sweet Potatoes
photo by Bayhill
- Ready In:
- chop sweet potatoes into 1 inch squares.
- steam in steamer basket over medium-low heat for about 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- place in bowl and mash with butter until almost smooth.
- add salt and curry powder. continue to mash until blended.
- add honey to sweeten to your liking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Delicious! I love sweet potatoes and I love garam masala, but I've never used them together before. Well...I have now! The honey and the wonderful spices in the garam masala really compliment the flavor of the sweet potatoes. My family really loved this dish and I will definitely be making this frequently in the future. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe...it is definitely a keeper!