A yummy, healthy treat
Make and share this Healthy Cornbread Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F Grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Whisk together cornmeal, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk together eggs, buttermilk, yogurt and oil. Pour buttermilk mixture into cornmeal mixture and stir until just combined. Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until tester just comes out clean. Do not overbake!
- Turn out to cool on a wire rack.
- Eat with chili or butter and honey. Or both.