Recipe by MessyChef
This is so easy and quick! If you want to decrease your cooking time, pound the chicken breasts to make them not as thick.
Top Review by E.A.
Made this last week and totally forgot to rate!! It was great. I made it with thin sliced chicken and made it exactly as recipe states. Fast, easy and really good. We will make again! Thanks so much.
- 44.37 ml fine breadcrumbs
- 29.58 ml grated romano cheese or 29.58 ml parmesan cheese
- 4.92 ml dried parsley
- 2.46 ml dried basil
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 59.14 ml skim milk
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425. Meanwhile, in a shallow dish combine bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, basil and garlic powder. Pour milk into another shallow dish.
- Dip chicken pieces into milk, then roll them in the crumb mixture. Place coated pieces in an ungreased 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Bake in the 425 oven for about 15-20 min or until poultry is tender and no longer pink. To serve, transfer to a serving platter.