Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderfully creamy and rich cheesecake in a homemade crust will please anyone--from babies to grandpas! Oh-I almost forgot! You can eat it when your on a diet-it's as low-fat as it gets!
- Soak the lady fingers in the apple juice.
- Dissolve the gelatin slowly into the boiling water.
- In a large bowl, mix the evaporated milk, vanilla, sugar, and cream cheese.
- Stir in the cool gelatin.
- Beat the whipping cream until there are smooth, soft ridges.
- Fold the whipped cream into the mixture of gelatin and the rest of the ingredients.
- Lay half of the lady fingers down into a 10x13-inch pan.
- Pour half of your mixture into the lady finger base, and top that with the other half of lady fingers, then top THAT with the rest of the mixture.
- Let it set in the fridge for several hours, until firm.
- Add your topping.