Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from Calorie Commando on the Food Network
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into medium chunks
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook for about 20 minutes. The potatoes are done when a knife is esailty inserted into the potatoes.
- Drain and cool potatoes in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, and mustard. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Slowly wisk in the olive oil. Add onion, bell pepper, parsley, and sacallions. Stir to combine.
- Remove potatoes from refrigerator and toss with the dressing.