Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Protein-packed quiche that's hearty enough for dinner!
Make and share this Healthier Crustless Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 4 slices turkey bacon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 onion
- 5 eggs
- 5 ounces spinach
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Earth Balance natural buttery spread, melted
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- cooking spray
- Cook turkey bacon on skillet and set aside.
- Saute garlic, onions, and spinach in olive oil and set aside.
- Whisk yogurt and eggs together until smooth.
- Add cooled off melted butter and whisk.
- Mix in salt, pepper, parsley, Italian seasoning, and mozzarella cheese.
- Dice bacon and mix in bacon and sauteed vegetables to egg mix once they have cooled to room temperature.
- Spray 9 inch glass pie dish with cooking spray and add mixture.
- Cook at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Slice tomatoes and place on top of quiche.
- Cook another 20 minutes at 350.