Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My daughters favorite. She recently made this for me substituting whipping cream for mayonnaise. Best if eaten same day. In my opinion it still tastes great next day.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 medium head cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1⁄2 lb black forest ham, large dice
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- Mix together cream, sugar, salt, and vinegar then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- In large bowl add cabbage, carrots, ham, and pineapple.
- Toss with whipping cream dressing and enjoy.