Hawaiian Sweet-And-Sour Meatballs
- Blend together beef, eggs, 1 t cornstarch, onion, pepper, nutmeg, salt, and garlic.
- Form into 1-inch balls.
- Heat oil in skillet; brown meatballs on all sides, or bake in oven until browned.
- In large saucepan add remaining cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar, water, and brown sugar to pineapple juice.
- Cook until thickened; stir constantly.
- Add meatballs, fruit, and peppers.
- Cook 5 minutes or until fruit is well heated.
- For OAMC: make meatballs as directed and flash freeze. Transfer to a ziploc bag, label and put back into freezer. To serve prepare sauce as directed and add defrosted meatballs and heat through.