Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have no idea where this recipe came from, but it goes well at BBQs!
- 500 g brown rice, cooked and cooled
- 5 slices lean ham, diced
- 1 cup corn kernel, canned
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 6 spring onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup French dressing, oil free
- 3 carrots, grated
- 2 red capsicums, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Refrigerate til chilled.
This is a very tasty salad. The only change I made was using less rice so it was a larger percentage of veggies. Made for ZWT #7.