Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 mins
Another family favorite. Prep time includes baking the crust and cook time is chill time The 2 cups whipped topping is 1 envelope
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup melted margarine
- 3 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (540 g) can crushed pineapple, drained reserve
- 1⁄2 cup of the pineapple juice
- 2 cups prepared whipped topping like Dream Whip
- Combine crumbs, sugar and melted butter and press into a 9 inch pie plate or a 9x9 pa. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
- Melt the marshmallows with the ½ cup of pineapple juice over low heat until melted. Refrigerate until slightly thick for about 45 minutes this will separate.
- Mix well then fold in pineapple and Dream whip. Pour into prepared crust and chill for 4 hours.
We liked everything about this dessert, but especially the pineapple, & I ended up serving it with a sliced ring of fresh pineapple on the side! VERY, VERY NICE! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in 1-2-3 Hit Wonders tag]
I used an already prepared pie crust for this dessert. I added some shredded coconut to the filling. Everyone loved it but I think next time I will use pineapple tidbits because I thought there was too much pineapple. Made for 123 HITS
Excellent dessert. So easy to put together. This is one my mom used to make for us when we were kids. Thanks so much for sharing. I'll be making ths one again. Made for PRMR tag game :)