Recipe by wicked cook 46
Another family favorite. Prep time includes baking the crust and cook time is chill time The 2 cups whipped topping is 1 envelope
Top Review by Sydney Mike
We liked everything about this dessert, but especially the pineapple, & I ended up serving it with a sliced ring of fresh pineapple on the side! VERY, VERY NICE! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in 1-2-3 Hit Wonders tag]
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup melted margarine
- 3 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (540 g) can crushed pineapple, drained reserve
- 1⁄2 cup of the pineapple juice
- 2 cups prepared whipped topping like Dream Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crumbs, sugar and melted butter and press into a 9 inch pie plate or a 9x9 pa. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
- Melt the marshmallows with the ½ cup of pineapple juice over low heat until melted. Refrigerate until slightly thick for about 45 minutes this will separate.
- Mix well then fold in pineapple and Dream whip. Pour into prepared crust and chill for 4 hours.