Pineapple Marshmallow Dessert
- Ready In:
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt marshmallows and milk. Remove from heat and cool, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in lemon extract, pineapple and whipped cream. Mix well.
- Combine graham crumbs and butter. Press 1 1/2 cups into a 13 x 9" pan.
- Spread the pineapple mixture on top. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Refrigerate 2 - 3 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
What a nice dessert. It actually tastes very light but the nutrition facts tell me otherwise. It reminds me of the desserts we often had at our dinner table in the 60's. We would have liked a bit more of the crumb base but it doens't really need it. I made a half recipe and it worked out fine. It set up nicely in 2 hours. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for Spring PAC 2009.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg"> I live north of Toronto, Canada and I love to cook. I can spend hours browsing through cookbooks. Now with Recipe Zaar, I browse online to my heart's content. I'm diabetic so my focus tends to be on sugar-free or diabetic friendly. I like all kinds of cuisine but I have to admit I'm not all that adventurous with foods I have never tasted before. I'm trying though!