Prep 2 hrs
Cook 40 mins
Everyone we serve this to..loves it..
- 20 ounces pineapple slices
- 6 pork chops
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- pineapple ring
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
- Set aside.
- Place pork chops in shallow pan.
- Combine reserved pineapple juice, soy sauce, vegetable oil, onion, garlic and brown sugar,.mix well.
- Pour over pork chops, marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Grill 40-45 minutes, turning frequently and basting with marinade.
- Top each pork chop with pineapple slice, during last 5 minutes of grilling.
- I put any leftover marinade in a squeeze bottle.makes it easy to baste while cooking.
I baked them instead of grilling them, as it is rather cold out for grilling. My husband and I both loved them! Definitely goes in the make again file.