Hawaiian Grilled Pork Chops
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
- Set aside.
- Place pork chops in shallow pan.
- Combine reserved pineapple juice, soy sauce, vegetable oil, onion, garlic and brown sugar,.mix well.
- Pour over pork chops, marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Grill 40-45 minutes, turning frequently and basting with marinade.
- Top each pork chop with pineapple slice, during last 5 minutes of grilling.
- I put any leftover marinade in a squeeze bottle.makes it easy to baste while cooking.