1/9 Photos of Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs
The marinade is the key to these great kabobs. They only need 1 hour in the refrigerator to marinate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 large green pepper, 1 inch pieces
- 12 medium mushrooms
- 18 cherry tomatoes
- hot cooked rice
- 1Put chicken in large shallow dish.
- 2Drain pineapple, keep 1/2 cup juice.
- 3Set pineapple aside.
- 4Mix juice with the next 7 ingredients in small pan.
- 5Bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 7Pour over chicken.
- 8Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- 9Remove chicken from marinade, reserve marinade.
- 10Alternate chicken, pineapple, green pepper, mushrooms, and tomatoes on skewers.
- 11Grill kabobs over hot coals 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 12Turn and baste frequently with marinade.
- 13Serve over hot rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.7
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 1419.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 28.6 g