Key West Chicken Kabobs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
You can cook these under the broiler. For variation, try marinating shrimp, (which will take 2-4 minutes to grill or broil in all!) Serve with fresh salad, steamed veggies, baked potato or any of your favorite sides.
- Ready In:
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless skinless, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minded
- In a small bowl combine soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, lime juice, and garlic.
- Place cut up chicken in a 1 gallon zip lock bag.
- Pour marinate into the bag with chicken.
- Place in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 5 minutes or longer.
- Grill for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION