Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This one is hard to stop eating--Ithink it's the whipping cream...BEWARE! Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home.
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted, divided
- 1 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cooked ham, diced
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Press hash brown between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Grease a 9":pie plate with 2 teaspoons butter.
- Press hash browns onto the bottom and up the sides of plate.
- Drizzle with remaining butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425 for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are browned.
- Combine cheeses and ham and spread on top of hash browns.
- Whisk eggs, whipping cream, and seasoning salt until combined and pour over ham and hashbrown mixture.
- Reduce heat to 350. Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Very good! We subbed turkey for ham, fat free half and half for whipping cream, and egg substitute for eggs. It was still delicious! Thanks!