Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great for any time of year.
- 2 large apples (peeled and sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 17 ounces sweet cherries (reserve 1/2 cup of juice)
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup walnuts (divided in half)
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄3 cup chilled butter
- Mix together apples and sugar, set aside for 15 minutes.
- Mix together cherries, blueberries, cranberries, 1/2 cup nuts, raisins, tapioca, and reserved cherry juice. Stir into apple mixture. Spread evenly in an ungreased 8 inch baking dish.
- To prepare topping: In a bowl, mix together flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Cut butter into flour mixture until coarse crumbs form. Stir in 1/2 cup nuts. Sprinkle topping evenly over filling.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 40 minutes.