Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Harissa yogurt sauce can go on a tagine or with kabobs or as a base for a salad and eat with pita. You decide! Adjust the amount of Harissa to your liking. Some tubes / cans of harissa paste or sauce one can be milder than another so know your harissas heat level and decide from there.
- 1 cup yogurt (Arab style or Greek)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon juice fresh lemon
- 2 teaspoons harissa, sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- sea salt (to taste)
- olive oil (drizzled)
- chopped cilantro
- Whisk ingredients in medium bowl. Season to taste sea salt.
- Cover, Chill and Serve.
I enjoyed this sauce on kabobs. This is my first time to taste harissa, and I think I like it a lot. Thank you very much for sharing this recipe with us.
Excellent sauce for any Arabic meal!