MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a really spicy sauce the goes with lots of Mediterranean/Middle Eastern foods.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tomatoes, peeled,seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- olive oil (as required)
- In a blender or with a mortar and pestle grind the peppers finely.
- Add the garlic, spices, tomato and salt.
- Crush until well blended.
- Scrape the mixture into a jar, pour over just enough olive oil to cover, cover tightly and refrigerate until needed.
- Considering how hot the sauce is, this quantity should last for quite a while.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION