Chef #372341/ Paul Symon's Note:
Monay originated in Philippines. it is delicious when served hot. Note: To make soft monay proof molded dough for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours after molding. Slice dough at the center along the oval shape up to 1/2 inch from the bottom to produce the monay shape. giving the dough enough time to relax will produce a soft monay with no cracks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix all ingredients for about 4-5 minute
- 2Run dough until smooth.
- 3Scale to about 80 grams each then mold to oval shape.
- 4Put into prepared grease pan.
- 5Rest dough not more than 20 minute after shaping.
- 6Bake in pre-heated oven 400 F for 20 to 25 minute or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hard and Soft Monay
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 23
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.7
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 32.2 mg
- Sodium 192.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: