Greek Marinade for Chicken
photo by Crafty Lady 13
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup dill, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- lemon zest
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons ouzo
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Put all marinade ingrediantsin a large ziplock bag. Mix well.
- Add chicken breasts.
- For a mild flavour, leave for 30 minutes. For more intensity, leave up to 4 hours but no longer.
- Heat up grill to medium high.
- Cook breasts, with lid closed for about 7 (7 1/2) minutes per side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!