Recipe by Danny Beason
Family friend, great vegetable soup.
Top Review by Rennug
I thought it was kind of bland, but after I did some adjustment, I made it where it is now a monthly dinner. I added 8oz tomato paste,1/4 cup worchestieeriererr sauce, and a 1/4 cup light brown sugar. I also added some green beans and corn to the mix. Sorry but do this and you will see WOW!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cups V8 vegetable juice or 3 cups spicy hot V8
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 lb peeled potato, cubed (3-4)
- 3 carrots, 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 stalks celery, 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 can pinto beans or 1 can navy beans or 1 can garbanzo beans (optional)