1/4 Photos of Hamburger-Noodle Casserole
1 hr 15 mins
This is really tasty! I love the addition of the sour cream and cream cheese. Mmmmmm! Prep time approximate. I got this recipe from Southern Living cookbook that I bought back in the 70's. It did not give number of servings, but I fed a family of 5 with a couple of them having seconds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first six ingredients and saute until meat is done.
- 2Add tomato sauce and simmer 20 minutes.
- 3Cook noodles according to pkg.
- 5Blend cream cheese and sour cream together; add scallions to cream cheese mixture.
- 6In a slightly greased casserole, place 1/3 of the noodles, then 1/3 of scallion mixture, then 1/3 of the meat sauce; continue this two more times.
- 7Top casserole with the shredded cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger-Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.5
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 104.2 mg
- Sodium 1343.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 18.5 g