1/2 Photos of Hamburger Bun Toasts
This recipe is from Cooking with Paula Deen magazine Nov/Dec 2009. It is an accompaniment to Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Bacon Cheeseburger Soup ( Paula Deen ) I posted, also by Paula Deen. These delicious cheese toasts have a nice zip with the mustard and worcestershire sauce along with a hearty helping of cheese. They are perfect dunkers for soup especially the soup above as you feel like with the two it is a burger on a bun. Easy to make and fast to make. Fun looking and unique. Enjoy! ChefDLH
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3In a small bowl, combine melted butter,mustard,and Worchestershire sauce.
- 4Spread mixture evenly over cut sides of buns.
- 5Place, cut sides up on the prepared baking sheet
- 6top each evenly with cheese.
- 7Sprinkle each evenly with garlic salt with parsley.
- 8Broil, 5 inches from heat, for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and buns are golden brown.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Bun Toasts
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.9
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.1 mg
- Sodium 277.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic salt with parsley