Recipe by star9x
Made this on a whim one day when i had a few people over to entertain. Everybody loved it, it disappeared off the plate within minutes!
- 1 (8 ounce) package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 8 slices thin sliced deli ham
- 4 slices thin sliced deli turkey
- 2 (3/4 ounce) wedges Laughing Cow light garlic and herb cheese
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup hormel real bacon bits
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray. Roll out the crescent dough and shape it into one sheet, pressing out any holes or perforations to make it complete.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, laughing cow cheese, bacon pieces, and pepper.
- Spread mixture evenly onto the crescent roll dough, making sure you go as close to the edges as possible.
- Lay out the 8 slices of ham, covering as much space as possible without overlapping. Lay out the 4 slices of turkey in the middle in a horizontal line.
- Carefully take the bottom edge of the dough and start to fold it over. Use both hands to get both sides done at the same time so the entire length of it rolls up evenly. Roll it up into a "log" shape.
- Move log into the middle of the pan and squish the ends down so that they are closed up and no cream cheese filling comes out while cooking.
- Spray the top of the log lightly with more olive oil spray and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Slice width-wise into little "rollups," whatever thickness you chose, and serve.