Recipe by Dawnab
From Quick Cooking, this stack of cheese, ham and tortillas is sliced and served in the shape of a piece of pie, easy and yummy. A great make ahead dish
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 1⁄4 ounces chopped ripe olives, drained
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 1⁄4 lbs shaved deli ham
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, mayo and salad dressing together till smooth, stir in green pepper, onion and olives.
- On a plate, place 1 tortilla, spread with about 1/2 Cup of cheese mixture and 1/7th of the ham.
- Repeat six times and top with last tortilla.
- Cover and chill 2 hours or over night, cut into wedges to serve.