Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Add a salad and a baked potato for an easy dinner.
- 1 -2 lb ham steak, thickly sliced
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Place ham in an ungreased 13x9 baking dish and set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over ham steak.
- Bake at 350º for 30 minutes, basting often.
This was pretty good. It was a nice change from the usual ham steak. I think I might tweak it if I make it again...maybe add a little bit of maraschino cherry juice. Thanks for sharing!
This was great, thanks! I stumbled upon it when I was looking for ham steak recipes, and I just so happened to have a cup of apple cider. I really like how it turned out, I will make it again. I had quite a bit of sauce left in the pan after baking, I am going to save it and use it on something else. It's too good to toss out!