1/5 Photos of Ham It up Crescent Rolls
I like to serve these to my children for after school snacks. They are also great as an appetizer. They are easily frozen and popped into the microwave for quick reheating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Unroll dough into 4 long rectangles.
- 3Firmly press diagonal perforations to seal.
- 4Place ham slices on the rectangles.
- 5Spread on the mustard, sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Starting at the shortest side, roll up each rectangle, press and seal.
- 7Coat with sesame seeds.
- 8Cut each of the 4 rolls into 5 slices forming 20 slices.
- 9Place cut side down on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 10Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11Remove from cookie sheet.
- 12Serve them warm or let them cool and place them in the freezer for later.
- 13Yummy snack.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham It up Crescent Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.3
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 219.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 4.4 g