I like to serve these to my children for after school snacks. They are also great as an appetizer. They are easily frozen and popped into the microwave for quick reheating.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll dough into 4 long rectangles.
- Firmly press diagonal perforations to seal.
- Place ham slices on the rectangles.
- Spread on the mustard, sprinkle with cheese.
- Starting at the shortest side, roll up each rectangle, press and seal.
- Coat with sesame seeds.
- Cut each of the 4 rolls into 5 slices forming 20 slices.
- Place cut side down on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet.
- Serve them warm or let them cool and place them in the freezer for later.
- Yummy snack.