1/9 Photos of Ham & Egg Under a Blanket
An informal dish when it is just you on the weekend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400*F (205*C).
- 2Poach egg in simmering water.
- 3While egg is cooking, toast and butter bread. Put ham slice on toast and warm in oven.
- 4When egg is cooked, place on ham and sprinkle with cheese to cover.
- 5Put in oven to melt cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Egg Under a Blanket
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.0
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 198.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: