Recipe by StaceyB
I use my food processor to slice the potatoes and onion. The ham seasons the potatoes nicely. This smells great while cooking.
Top Review by jessi0824
My husband and I found this recipe to be really bland. The ham kind of lost its flavor during the cooking and the rest just didn't have a lot of flavor. I will not be making this again.
- 6 slices ham
- 8 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheese soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
- Put in crock 2 slices of ham, 1/3 of the potatoes, onion, garlic, and cheese.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Repeat layers to make 3 layers total.
- Spoon soup over top.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours, or until potatoes are tender.