Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Submitted by Mrs. Harvey Steiff from the Pantry Secrets cookbook from The Women's Missionary Society at Central Free Church in Minneapolis, Minnesota, printed in 1964.
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup cheese (shredded or diced)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked diced ham
- 1 cup peas
- Put peas and ham in a buttered casserole.
- In a saucepan, heat milk, add crumbs.
- Add cheese, butter, onion and parsley.
- Add beaten eggs.
- Pour sauce over peas and ham.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 325 degrees.
This was delicious. This gives me another way to use left-over ham.