Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
This is a great snack! it's great to use for left overs.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 -2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham (, great for left overs)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green pepper (, you can use any color you like)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- unroll crescent dough onto a ungreased baking sheet, roll dough to a 13x9 rectangle, crimp edges of dough.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and mustard, stir til smooth.
- spread evenly over dough, top with ham, onion, and peppers.
- sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 18-20 minutes.
This was really good. We had this on our "snack night" with some other stuff. My kids really liked it. I am going to have it again and try some different veggie combinations. I would have never thought of putting mustard and butter together but is works! Thanks!
Very tasty lunch! I,too,used Dijon mustard along with red/green pepper,minced toasted onion,and fiesta blend cheese. It was quick to make with things that I always keep in the house. Thanks for posting!!
Yummy! This was so quick and easy. I also made it with djion mustard, and extra, sweet onions. I served this with a salad for a light summer meal.