This is a great snack! it's great to use for left overs.
Make and share this Ham and cheese crescent snacks recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 -2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham (, great for left overs)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green pepper (, you can use any color you like)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- unroll crescent dough onto a ungreased baking sheet, roll dough to a 13x9 rectangle, crimp edges of dough.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and mustard, stir til smooth.
- spread evenly over dough, top with ham, onion, and peppers.
- sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 18-20 minutes.