Crescent Sausage Snacks
photo by Chris from Kansas
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 -2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 8 brown and serve sausages
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- Brush each with margarine.
- Combine cheese and oregano; sprinkle over dough.
- Cut each rectangle crosswise to form 2 squares.
- Place a sausage link on each square; roll up. Cut each roll into 3 pieces; secure each with toothpick.
- Place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in the Kansas City area and have many hobbies including cooking, reading and spending time with my husband and two children who are very active in sports now. I also have an eBay business which is a fun hobby that makes a little extra money! My interest in cooking focuses on making healthy dishes that are more satisfying than the higher fat and higher sugar versions. If I had a month off with no responsibilities, I would spend it at a luxury spa. <br /> <br /></p>