Strawberry Cream Cheese Snacks
- Ready In:
- 10 fresh strawberries, washed and cored
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 20 round butter flavored crackers
- Slice strawberries in half and place in bowl.
- Spread cream cheese onto crackers.
- Put brown sugar into small bowl or plate. Press cut side of each strawberry into the brown sugar, then press each slice lightly onto cream cheese coated crackers.
Join The Conversation
These are so good! I made up 6 of them today for my afternoon snack and they are perfect as far as the sweet/salty pairing. I used Ritz crackers and I think it worked out perfectly. Such an easy recipe for a quick and satisfying snack. Although I can definately see these going on a party menu also. Great recipe, thanks for sharing! (BTW-saw this recipe in PAC spring 2010 reviews and HAD to save it!) Glad I did!
Loved them! The simplicity makes it a very attractive recipe. The outcome seals the deal! I did have an epiphany, and used a couple of graham crackers that I had handy; really like a little mini cheesecake! I also enjoyed the ones I made with regular crackers (club). The salt/sweet combo is a fave, and this delivers! Will definitely be making these during strawberry season, as they're a cinch to make, with ingredients I have on hand! Thanks for sharing, Queen Roachie!