Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
A hit with my family
Make and share this Ham and Broccoli Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) packagechopped broccoli (frozen and thawed and well drained)
- 12 ounces cooked ham, cubed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Bring pie crust to room temperature as directed on package. Line pie crust in bottom of pie pan. In a mixing bowl combine all remaining ingredients. Spread pie ingredients in pie shell. Cover with top crust, flute edges and prick top crust several times. Place pie on cookie sheet. Bake 450' for 35-40 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Remove from oven and let set for 15 minutes before slicing.
We love pot pies and were glad to try another kind. Broccoli and ham are a great combination. Even though I made a homemade crust, this was still quick to put together. I used freshly steamed broccoli. I think Cream of Potato soup might be good, too. It was a bit salty, but in a good way! I did use Healthy Choice soup and lots of fresh ground pepper. Did I mention my son had three wedges, so I'm going to make another tomorrow? Roxygirl