1/1 Photo of Ham and Asparagus Fettuccine
This is one I can't wait make every spring when asparagus becomes available.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al denté.
- 2Stir asparagus into pot in the last five minutes of cooking; drain.
- 3While pasta is cooking, heat butter and cream in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 4When mixture begins to bubble, stir in Parmesan, garlic powder, pepper and cayenne.
- 5Continue cooking until mixture thickens, stirring occasionally.
- 6Stir in ham and heat through.
- 7Toss pasta and asparagus with sauce and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Asparagus Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1116.2
- Calories from Fat 760
- Total Fat 84.5 g
- Saturated Fat 49.2 g
- Cholesterol 358.2 mg
- Sodium 553.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 36.3 g