1/8 Photos of Halibut With Garlic Mayonnaise-Parmesan Topping
I adopted this recipe, I love, I make it often and even use it when I plank, it actually goes well with ANY fish I try it on, Original Intro: quick and easy meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, very finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard or 1/2 teaspoon country-style dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 thin green onion, finely sliced
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1To prepare the topping: Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, Parmesan, green onion and Tabasco.
- 2To prepare the halibut: Place fish on a broiling pan.
- 3Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 4Bake in a preheated 450-degree oven 12 minutes per inch of thickness, or until fish tests done.
- 5Remove fish from oven and place a rack close to the broiling element.
- 6Turn the oven to broil.
- 7Spread the top of the fish with garlic topping.
- 8Broil about 1 minute, or until golden.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halibut With Garlic Mayonnaise-Parmesan Topping
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.2
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 98.3 mg
- Sodium 444.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 35.5 g