This recipe is great severed over rice and with a salad on the side.
Make and share this Halibut Saute recipe from Food.com.
- Cut halibut into 1-inch cubes.
- Season halibut with salt and pepper.
- Saute halibut chunks in 2 tablespoons oil barely cooked.
- Remove from skillet and reserve.
- Saute vegetables in remaining oil until crisp-tender.
- Return halibut to skillet and add ground ginger.
- Combine chicken broth, cornstarch, and lemon peel; add to halibut mixture.
- Cook and stir until thickened and halibut chunks will flake with a fork.