1/1 Photo of Halibut Saute
This recipe is great severed over rice and with a salad on the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut halibut into 1-inch cubes.
- 2Season halibut with salt and pepper.
- 3Saute halibut chunks in 2 tablespoons oil barely cooked.
- 4Remove from skillet and reserve.
- 5Saute vegetables in remaining oil until crisp-tender.
- 6Return halibut to skillet and add ground ginger.
- 7Combine chicken broth, cornstarch, and lemon peel; add to halibut mixture.
- 8Cook and stir until thickened and halibut chunks will flake with a fork.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halibut Saute
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.6
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 55.6 mg
- Sodium 154.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 22.6 g