Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From my bartending school days. I concocted this one night and it was my equivalent of the Flaming Homer (except no one tried to take credit for it heh), albeit an acquired taste!
- 6 ounces vegetable juice
- 1 ounce Absolut vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce absolut peppar vodka
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Fill a highball glass halfway with ice.
- Put the plain Absolut in first, followed by Peppar.
- Fill with vegetable juice (preferably V8 Original. Or be fancy and use one of the many V8 varieties available now or other brands.).
- If you like, top with a small shake of original Tabasco sauce.
- Garnish with a cilantro leaf and feel the burn.