Deep Hair Cleanse
Here you go AuntWoofieWoof as requested. This is an inexpensive way to deep clean your hair built up from Meds, chlorine, hair products, & the environment. A good cleanse to do before a perm.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon of your shampoo, more for long hair
- 1⁄8 cup baking soda, more for longer hair
- Wet hair, apply shampoo and bring to a suds apply baking soda right on the suds and scrub into hair and scalp.
- Leave on for 1 minute.
- You will feel a cool sensation.
- Rinse very well with cool water and apply a conditioner if needed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Worked perfectly. My hair felt clean and got volume. And yes, it was shiny. I took the recommendation to use a deep conditioner afterward and was glad I did since my hair felt dryer than normal. A good inexpensive way to clean your hair, a pity I can't use it too often since it did tend to dry out my hair. But-I am extremely pleased to have tried it. Thanks for posting.Reply
see 11 more