Hydrating Hair Conditioner
For dry hair.
- Ready In:
- Whisk together egg yolk and olive oil.
- Add honey and whisk until completely mixed.
- Apply to DRY hair BEFORE shampooing.
- Wait 30 minutes.
- Shampoo thoroughly. You should not need additional conditioner after shampooing.
- Double the recipe for longer hair.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I really loved the feel of my hair after using this. I used a plastic bag also for about an hour and a half [lost track of time]. I used honey with cinnamon because I have alot of it and nobody will eat it, made my hair smell like cookies...yum! I will use this instead of buy expensive deep conditioners this worked just as well. Thank you for sharing.1Reply
I tried this last night and wrapped my hair in a plastic grocery bag and left it in for at least an hour. It is nice to have homemade hair treatments that cost a fraction of the retail ones. I often use miracle whip on my dry hair, but this will do the job also. Will use again next weekend.Thankyou for the recipe.Reply
see 5 more