1 hr 27 mins
1 hr 17 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound ginger and rub all over chicken.
- 2Boil water, add chicken and boil for 15 minutes, cover pot tightly and turn heat off and let it cook slowly for 1 hour.
- 3Turn on flame again, when it start to boil take out chicken and rinse it under cold water, then set aside Wash rice and drai n.
- 4Heat oil and fry garlic and celery for 2 minutes.
- 5Add rice and stir until rice is covered with oil.
- 6Pour in broth and reduce heat to cook.
- 7Mix all the sauce ingredients together to make sauce.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hainanese Chicken Rice
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.1
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 86.2 mg
- Sodium 1334.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 22.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: