If raisins become dry, simply place the raisins in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Soak for 15 minutes. Drain.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 cups green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, peeled and finely grated
- 1 granny smith apple, cored and diced
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Combine cabbage, carrot, apple and raisins in a large bowl.
- Stir together mayo, sugar and vinegar; add desired amount to cabbage mixture.
- Toss well to evenly combine.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
When making this, 2/3 of the mayo mixture was enough for the slaw, & even though there were just 2 of us to enjoy it, I made the whole thing, because I knew we could enjoy it as leftovers! Loved the apple & raisin combo, & will be making it again, I know! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]