1/1 Photo of Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Cookie
Cathy Tedder's Note:
If you like a soft chocolate chip cookie with just enough sweetness to satisfy, then this cookie is for you. This cookie is filled with mini chocolate chips, oats, whole wheat pastry flour, agave nectar and Greek yogurt, which provides nutrition for a guilt free indulgence. So, go ahead and enjoy for an afternoon snack or anytime!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 baking soda
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons fat free Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar or 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, flour, baking soda, coconut, cinnamon and chips.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, agave nectar, applesauce, and vanilla extract.
- 4Make a well in the center of the dry mixture and pour in the wet mixture. Fold in just until mixed, do not over mix.
- 5Take a small 1-inch ice cream scoop or a teaspoon and drop the balls on a cookie sheet about 1-inch apart. Flatten the balls with the back of a fork. Bake for 10 minutes or till the tops are lightly brown.
- 6Remove from oven and let cool for 1 minute and transfer to cooling rack. Makes 20 cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Cookie
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.7
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: