There is a Guadelajaran Quesadilla recipe on here, also from Vegetarian Times, that uses spinach and ingredients are different. So I thought I'd post this one too.
- Heat oil in pot over medium heat; add onion and saute 5 minutes, until golden.
- Stir in garlic, chile, cumin and oregano, and saute 2 minutes.
- Add tequila and simmer 1 minute, or until liquid has evaporated.
- Stir in chard; cover; reduce heat to medium low, and steam 5 minutes, or until chard wilts.
- Uncover, and cook 3 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
- Place 1 tortilla in skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle with 1/4 C cheese; top with chard mixture and second tortilla.
- Cook 2 minutes per side, or until browned. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Slice into wedges and serve.