Thai Iced Coffee
This is a recipe request. But, as I love iced coffee and drink it right through from May to September, I thought I'd post for others like me. Sounds delicious.
- Ready In:
- very strong black regular grind coffee, sufficient to brew 4 cups
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- crushed ice
- Add the cardamom to the ground coffee, and brew the coffee; when the coffee is brewed, add the sugar and almond flavoring, mix well and then let the coffee cool to lukewarm.
- Fill four 12 ounce highball glasses half-way to the rim with crushed ice and then fill two-thirds full with coffee; into each glass, stir about 1 tablespoon of heavy cream.
- To achieve a layered effect, hold a spoon on top of the coffee and pour the cream slowly into the spoon so that the cream floats on top of the glass over the coffee.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
The recipe in the video was: Strong coffee Whipped cream Mix: condensed sweetened milk. Crushed cardamom. Crushed coriander. Cinnamon. Pour in the bottom of a highball glass. Pour coffee in. Add coffee ice cubes. Pour in half-and-half or whipping cream. Top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with cinnamon. I would add the almond flavoring to the coffee.5Reply
see 20 more